Friday, August 2, 2019

How Long Spans the Inhabited World

I uploaded a new chapter on my site https://independent.academia.edu/BaizermanMichael
This is an extract from Unit I of the book, "The Enchanting Encounter with the East". 

I would appreciate any comments about both the content and the style. 

I began looking for a literary agent to represent my book before a publisher. I will have to write a query letter. 

Meanwhile, I was offered to deliver a lecture about the origin of early Israel before the audience of the scientific club in Tel Aviv. It will be my first public appearance which will take place on August 28. Wish me good luck! 

In this lecture, I am going to analyze the text of Merneptah Stele, the battle reliefs from the Karnak Temple, and the results of the archeological excavations in the central hill country of Judea and Samaria. The material is based on my old paper with numerous additions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment