Saturday, October 5, 2019

How Wide Spans the Ocean (2)

The maiden paper of my third project is ready but it is still unpublished. 

I sent it to a magazine that demands articles only from the private archive. Since I am not sure whether the essay uploaded on my website is considered a publication, I decided to give it a chance. 

I will certainly continue going public with the other chapters of my second book, "The Enchanting Encounter with the East". 

I found the entire text of the book, "The Geographical Lore of the Time of the Crusades". Published almost 100 years ago, it presents the data in an encyclopedic manner, which is contrary to my writing style. However, I am checking if I haven't missed any details in my second book. 

I haven't started writing a query letter though I looked through the material and will do it in a matter of days. The more difficult task is how to write a book proposal since I have to disclose my marketing abilities. This is a nightmare for me. 

Meanwhile, I started looking for other venues where I can upload my articles and describe my life as a writer. At the weekend, I am going to attend a social gathering where I will propose to deliver another lecture for the Russian-speaking public. 

I would like to thank my American readers for their interest in my blog. I promise to continue.
Leighton Artists' Colony: The Ultimate Writers' Retreat



No comments:

Post a Comment