Thursday, March 30, 2017

Current Issues - March 2017

My new chapter is titled "Four Questions and the World Within". This is a very short and concise conclusion to Unit 1, The Miraculous Revival or the Painful Discovery.

After completing the first part, I addressed my publishing house, GenZ TM, with a proposal to find a beta reader for my book. I would like to listen to some advice, while the project is under way. They agreed to look through Unit 1 and sent me the editor's remarks. This is not what I asked but I am very grateful and even more convinced in following my course.

I am currently working on additions to a new chapter, The Trefoil of the World, from Unit 2.

  I continue taking the FutureLearn course, The European Discovery of China, that will help me  correct my further units.

My articles on Scriggler has attracted over 16 K visitors.  I'm going to give them more food for thought. I decided to remove an essential part, devoted to maritime discoveries, from my book. These chapters are more appropriate for another project, which is too early to think about. However, these pages are liable for publication. You may read any of my nineteen published articles
https://scriggler.com/Profile/michael_baizerman

This blog has recently won recognition from my Russian followers. I'm very flattered with this interest from the readers from my homeland. I would be delighted to have your comments. Generally speaking, my audience is growing and I use this opportunity to congratulate you all with the coming spring holidays. In Israel, where I reside, it is the Passover.

writer desktop with typewriter retro
Image: The writer's desktop with the typewriter retro 
Source:  https://www.shutterstock.com/g/alexkich

No comments:

Post a Comment